10/16 Hollywood Studios

We hit the pool first thing in the morning and did a little laundry before heading over to Hollywood Studios.  The kids have energy to burn...old mom and dad just trying to keep up.


 Goofballs

 Kaylee found a little friend


 Kaylee not too sure about Tower of Terror...so of course I was sympathetic:)
 Boys were really excited to stop at Beauty and the Beast on the way
 Broadway quality show

 Here we go


 The boys and I rode a handful of times...Kaylee didn't speak to me the rest of the day



 The Indiana Jones Stunt Show!
 Of course Deb found a way to be picked from the crowd as an extra

 Let the show begin

 Oh boy...here we go
Not sure if she's supposed to be taking a dump or what









 Aerosmith's Rockin' Rollercoaster


 Beautiful night
 Fantasmic may be my favorite show at Disney


Another day of great memories in the books

1 comment:

  1. ooh Deb! I bet they are calling you still to get you into the real studios ;) how fun!! miss you all!!

    ReplyDelete