Redstone Child Care - Fall 2010

Deb loves her job at Redstone. Here she is with the ladies during one of the many fieldtrips they take during the year. She is gearing up for a crazy summer and planning awesome trips all around Denver. The kids are also excited to hang with mom and all of their friends this summer.



Kid at heart. Perfect job for someone who never wants to grow up.Boogity...boogity...boogity...let's go racing boys!

MJ took the title


Deb is always looking for a daughter-in-law







Redstone Rascals







I joined the fun on a trip to Extreme Challenge











The Gladiators



Matt gives a head shot







This contraption uses your body weight to spin the crap out of you



Crash, burn and puke



Happy 9th B-Day







Getting ready to eat Kaylee's face







Deb has definitely livened up the school with her love of art










I met Tebow the other day at Max Muscle. Checking out and he was next to me asking the sales guy about what to take after workouts and I thought I recognized the voice...looked up and there he was. Talked for a few minutes about Denver, church, and that our 7 year old lefty thinks he is the man...on the field and more importantly off. Awesome guy and very humble. I told Deb I am taking the same supplements as Tebow but not sure why I don't look like him.



My Sugar Momma of 16 years







No comments:

Post a Comment